Friday, January 28, 2011 (40 minutes)

The nice thing about the South Field is they've put some money into the athletic department recently, and this includes a large digital clock hanging over the pool. It displays the time to the second and is visible from the track, so it's okay that I lost my watch, and I don't have to try to squint through the glare at the analog clock that mostly hidden behind some trailer thing.

The bad thing is that it's raping my toes. I've put bandaids on two toes, but by the end of the run today several more toes had a surface layer of skin scraped off, I suppose by the nasty bits of grass.

Other than that, this run was fine. I did a few little pickups in the middle because I felt like I was jogging a little too much. There was a little soreness on the outside of my right knee, so I did some foam roller and IT band stretches afterward.

No comments: