10/22/07-10/28/07 Only You Could Have Prevented Those Forest Fires

Sunday, October 28, 2007 (no run)
I forget why not.

Saturday, October 27, 2007 (tempo)
Was warming up with the team when Reed and Beck came by on a tempo, so I joined them. Led Reed the wrong way.

Friday, October 26, 2007 (no run)
Too smoky.

Thursday, October 25, 2007

I finally got myself to update by thinking of how disappointed poor Kangway will be if I don't, and I don't want him to stay up all night worrying.
I ran 30 minutes today because the air was as thick with ash as is your mother's squaw cheese.
Here is my good deed for the day:
letsrun homework thread time!
I seem to spend more time doing other people's homework than my own recently.

Wednesday, October 24, 2007
60 minutes. Really smoky out. If those stupid panda bears escape from San Diego you can be damn sure they ain't gonna make it too far.

Tuesday, October 23, 2007
60 minutes. Smoky. Fortunately I'm immune to lack of oxygen and felt fine.

Monday, October 22, 2007
95 minutes. Long run on the track. It was hot out. There were these high schoolers there and I beat them, even though they were running intervals. Yeah, I'm that badass. Fourteen year old girls got nothing on me. And fortunately, child molestation cops got nothing on me, too.

5 comments:

Ryan said...

I don't know if doing somebody else's homework qualifies as a "good deed". That poor shmuck will never figure out if he wants a damn tape deck in his whip.

Markkimarkkonnen said...

i was completely unaware of the slang use of "whip". now, thanks to you and urban dictionary i'm "down"

kangway said...

YOU POSTED!!!! YEAH!!!

now if only matt kiesz wasn't so lazy...

kangway said...

Mark, when you're done with all of the planned races in the fall, do you want to enter an open 800 with me in some meet? I'll come visit and we'll find something or just resort to duking it out one on one on the track.

Markkimarkkonnen said...

bring it.

bitch.