10/29/07 - 11/4/07 Dammit (80 minutes)

Sunday, 11/4/07 (60 minutes)
Finally felt good enough to run. Did an hour, starting from the house. Only option was to run mostly on roads, but I kept the pace easy and felt good. I was basking in the cool damp air and simply enjoying the fact that I could get out and go for a run.
book reviews:
The Stuff of Thought, Steven Pinker (9/10)
Dilemmas of an Upright Man (5/10)

Wed-Sat
Pulled back muscle still hurting. Friday I took three Aleve, the first time I've taken medication of any sort in years. As of now (Saturday morning) it seems marginally improved.

Tuesday, 10/30/07 (20 minutes)

I pulled a back muscle, although I have no idea how. I tried to run but it hurt too much.

Monday, 10/29/07 (no run)
Schedule got messed up and didn't run.

2 comments:

kangway said...

Get better soon, man.

Markkimarkkonnen said...

thanks dude. i don't know how i did it, but it felt significantly improved on wednesday. then thursday it started killing me again. after that it steadily got better, and i finally ran again on Sunday.