Weekly Summary: November 9 - 15, 2009 (395 minutes, 90 minute long run)

Big jump in total running, but it didn't feel like I was jumping up all that much. Running every day helped push the total minutage up. The good thing was I just took it how I felt each day. On Thursday, I ran into the triathlon club working out on the track. The coach offered to let me jump into the workout whenever I was feeling good, and said his top guys run 32:00 10k, so that should be good when I'm feeling stronger. I also reacquainted myself with Ogliore and Feldman this and last week, so I've got some running buddies around, although my repertoire is limited by the self-enforced restriction to grass fields.

It's Monday and I'm feeling sick. I actually started feeling it a bit on Saturday, but ignored it. Today I'm full of snot don't feel much like leaving the room. It's not very bad, but enough that I won't be running. So for next week the goal is simply to get healthy and do some little runs.

1 comment: