Wednesday May 7 (long)

90 minutes on the south field around the Los Feliz Flyers. Morgan joined me for a bit. I'm getting pumped about KELROF. We've put together a very good group of guys to make a run for it. 5:28 average may or may not be within our power, but at least we'll have a lot of solidarity as we suffer together.
We've got shirts, although they won't arrive until after the event. We have food and athletic trainers and the facilities will be open, so I guess that about covers it. I have three teams entered now, although it'd be nice if a fourth is out there somewhere and simply hasn't made its presence known just yet. I have food and funding based on 60 people, so it'll be a little embarrassing if my yield is only half that.
I felt fine on the run. Six strides near the end. Core plus a little lifting afterwards.

No comments: