Saturday, September 27, 2008 (~35 minutes)

Spectated at Riverside. I'm not feeling nearly fit enough to race at the moment. But watching the race and seeing a large fraction of the SCIAC run pretty well (Dennis ran 28:05 and was the 31st SCIAC finisher, with Whittier and Redlands absent) had me feeling a bit impatient to at least get on to some real training. Instead I just let Kangway take pictures with my camera and threw a bunch of rocks at the mysterious metal things. Amazingly, Scott and Katherine didn't chastise me about this dubiously-safe activity.

3 comments:

Ryan said...

Did you steal some genetically engineered avocados? That's half the point of going out there.

Markkimarkkonnen said...

no, but we juggled and played catch with them

Markkimarkkonnen said...

PS - they weren't very good at catch