Wednesday, July 30 (75 minutes)

I can understand when I can't use my favorite athletic field because people are doing sports on it. After all, that's what it's there for. But today I couldn't use it because people were training attack dogs on it. Seriously. There were several people standing around in the corner of the field with their large and disciplined-looking dogs on leashes next to them. They were watching one man with his large and unleashed dog standing out in the middle of the field. He was wearing some sort of bite-proof casing on his forearm, and holding one end of a stick. His dog was biting the other end and they were wrestling over it and growling at each other. Then the man started screaming commands at the dog. In German.

So I found another field far away and did a nice distance run with six long striders thrown in.

No comments: