Sunday, January 18, 2009 (80 minutes)

The North field was feeling really nice, so I just kept going for a while. I'm feeling pretty good after taking Friday off, except that I have a persistent soreness in a muscle in my back. That developed on Thursday's steady state, but has been a problem I've run into every few months over the past two or three years. It normally just takes a few days, or even two weeks, before I feel fully recovered. I don't think it's critical, since it gets worse overnight and loosens up over the day, and is not among the most relevant body parts for running.

Then Dennis took me to Sizzler, and my stomach is only just recovering.

1 comment:

Dennis said...

Sizzler was delicious. The steak was juicy, the baked potato came loaded with enough butter to decrease your lifespan, and the whole thing came with an unlimited "salad" bar that featured meatballs, nachos, Jell-O, ice cream, and onion rings and other deep-fried goodies. All for $12.

Souplantation can screw itself. I've found my new buffet.