Tuesday, January 6, 2009 (80 minutes)

Went to practice for the first time, but realized I'm not especially useful there, since I don't run with the distance guys as long as they're on the roads. Basically I'm just the one lone distance runner doing perpetual laps on the infield, starting before everyone else finishes drills and finishing after they've gone home. Which makes me wonder what exactly the benefit of being at practice is, anyway. Of course, once the team starts doing workouts, I can then do those workouts, which aren't my schedule, at a pace that will not give me anyone to run with. So that's an improvement. At least I'm keeping a positive outlook on things.

1 comment:

Kiesz said...

positive??

that possibly sounds more depressing than most of my posts in the past few months