Weekly Summary: 12/29/08 - 1/4/08 (475 minutes)

I have to watch out. I did a pretty hefty amount of running this week, and it's taking a toll on my body. My left foot has felt a few twitches of pain, especially when I where the Free's. I've been lax about the balance pad, which I think helps strengthen my feet.

My achilles have been fine, but there was some residual pain in my left hip left over from my week on the roads over break. That seems to have mostly subsided now. My right knee began bothering me a little just today. It's fine when I run, but feels stiff around the back side of it. I haven't been foam rolling or doing core as much as I ought, and so all these things could conspire to cause me some grief if I'm not careful.

Next week I want basically more of the same, but with better habits. More of that annoying stuff that you have to do to keep healthy while raping your body for eight hours a week.

No comments: