Saturday, March 22 (long)

90 on the infield, still in shoes. My knees disliked doing shoes on soft grass, but only for the first ten minutes. After that I was good. Finished with 12 striders, which felt like a lot of striding at the end of a long run. I saw Sierra on the track running what looked like a tough interval session by herself. That takes some dedication - to run a hard workout by yourself during spring break. So it looks like we've hooked another one (I ran into Will out for a random weekend jog last week). We still have to get Will actually to run some races, though.

2 comments:

Ryan said...

I think you should run a road race - it'd be good to work on racing focus without being concerned too much about times. I did the Carlsbad 5000 a couple years ago and it was fun. Alan Webb is running this year.

kangway said...

90 + 12 Striders, Classic Joe Newton workout.