Monday April 14 (70 + strides)

Seventy on the infield and six strides, including short bursts of all-out sprinting. I'm feeling sleepy in this heat. I had a burrito today at Broad and every bite of meat was so delicious, I can't even tell you. But I just did.

After practice Scott claimed he could answer any question with "yes" or "no", and repeatedly answered David's math questions/statements, and any other comments made to him with just "yes" or "no" (mostly no). So I asked, "Scott, will the next word out of your mouth be 'no'"?

3 comments:

Megumi said...

when i read the title for this post, i was excited because i thought that you ran > 70 strides, and figured there would be an interesting story behind why one would do such a thing... but then i was disappointed to learn that in fact you ran 70 minutes AND some strides.

but i guess net consternment comes out to about 0 because then i was entertained by the story about yes and no... so i guess its okay

Anonymous said...

Huh? Oh... darn, I'm disappointed too after reading Megumi's comment. I was thinking in my head, "Wow, he did 7,000 meters worth of strides?" And then I thought about how much that must suck after number 50.

That reminds me, I owe Scott beer.

Markkimarkkonnen said...

sorry to disappoint my adoring fans. i'll try to be more explicit about any insane training regimens I undertake from now on